Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Edible Playdough with Pudding Paint

This is very yummy and easy to make! It's made with peanut butter, powdered sugar and honey. There are many variations if you don't like one of those ingredients!!


I mixed it myself because I wasn't quite ready to have it fly onto the ceiling.


Noah had fun rolling the dough out but I recommend using a plastic rolling pin that can't be used as a weapon.


I realized that I "accidentally" left all the paintbrushes at Mimi's house so we improvised. Contrary to what it looks like, those are primary colors.


Noah decided he liked all the colors mixed together. Gotta love a nice shade of browny-green.


I still thought it tasted fabulous with the pudding goop on it!!

The recipe can be found here http://www.makeandtakes.com/edible-playdough-you-will-want-to-eat

The pudding paint is simply instant vanilla pudding with food coloring.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great!! I bet Dexter would love this. Now I just need to get up the courage to do this with a very energetic boy.

    ReplyDelete